by Chris Durst Sept. 30, 2020
Update — ModSquad received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs. Good luck to everyone who applied!
Modsquad continues to recruit GAMERS to playtest video games. This opportunity is available to English-speaking gamers in the US or in Western Europe (Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands).
Pay is $12/hour in your respective currency.
Here’s what Modsquad says about this opportunity:
“Do you like to play video games? Do you like the idea of getting paid to play them? Then this opportunity is for you! ModSquad is currently seeking testers to participate in playtest sessions. We have a need for playtesters throughout the year playing different games on different devices/consoles. We may not have a need right away but will reach out as soon as we do.
Game Testers must meet the following requirements:
- High speed internet connection
- 1-5 hours of test time
- Participants must agree to the terms of an in-app Trial agreement, which includes confidentiality notices (confidentiality is required)
- Complete a 10-minute survey
- Be located in the US or in Western Europe (Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Note: The games will be in English only
- Must have one of the following devices and/or consoles: Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Android device, Apple device, PC and/or Mac
Testing Pays $12/hour in your respective currency (Dollar, Euro or Pound) (you will be paid via PayPal)
Note: You don’t need to give us a resume, instead send us your favorite meme or gif.”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!