by Chris Durst June 13, 2018
Many people wonder how they can put their great administrative and clerical skills to work from home. Well, Virtual Assisting is a great solution for those who want to get paid for those “office skills” in a virtual work environment.
BELAY has posted an opening for Virtual Assistants (VAs) on their site – check it out and apply (and share) today!
From the BELAY site:
At BELAY, we have one vision that fuels what we’re doing every day—to see every leader thrive with the support of an intentionally matched, exceptional virtual assistant. If you want to be one of those exceptional assistants, then we want to hear from you!
BELAY, the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States and an INC 500 Company, is looking for Virtual Assistants (VAs) who specialize in supporting senior-level management clients. This position requires the VA to serve in a remote capacity as the client’s indispensable partner, challenged with the task of enabling them to do what only they can do.
As a VA with BELAY, you’ll be connected to a whole world of resources….including a private VA community, so you’ll never feel alone! We’ve been partnering with hundreds of skilled, service-minded VAs for more than five years, and celebrate with our clients the incredible work they’ve been freed up to do thanks to their VAs. And we do all this remotely in a virtual, flexible, crazy-fun work environment.
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel – and change all those at a moment’s notice
- Email management and organization – responding on the client’s behalf, flagging important emails, putting an email management system in place, etc.
- Social Media management – able to use Hootsuite, Blogger, WordPress and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- CRM administration: updates and data entry, familiarity with Infusionsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
- A genuine desire to make your client ridiculously successful.
- Extremely self-motivated – can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done?
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRMs, etc.) , and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- Life-long learner – you thrive on learning new tools
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of a eM, project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously
- Ability to be “on call” during regular business hours
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let your client know “You’ve got this!”
Click here and scroll down the page for more and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!