By Mike Haaren, Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Updated July 12, 2019
Amazon continues to recruit work from home Dispatch Operations Specialists, no college required, no state hiring restrictions mentioned. Full-time or part-time not specified.
Pay is unknown, though as a rough comparison, Amazon’s Customer Service Associates make about $15/hr. We’ll update here if/when we learn more. “Military Spouses encouraged to apply.”
Basic requirements for the job are a HS diploma or equivalent, with at least a year’s experience with Microsoft Office and good Excel skills.
Here’s the job in Amazon’s words (excerpted):
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking a Dispatch Operations Specialist to support centralized operations. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute over a billion shipments each year to our loyal customers.
The TOMY Dispatch Operations Specialist will support the TOM [Transportation Operations Management] team and TOMY dispatch program team. The successful candidate will be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. Other responsibilities will include:
· Use internal systems to gather data from multiple sources to support reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (FMC, YMS, R4D, R4C)
· Work night and/or weekend shifts
· Provide support to field teams in driver assignment, load acceptance and driver/equipment availability
· Assist in identifying defects and drive to resolution
· Reprioritize workload and responsibilities in a sometimes ambiguous environment
· Help write standard work for both the internal team as well as field teams
To go straight to the job listing, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!