by Chris Durst Apr. 5, 2017
If you’re looking for a non-phone work from home job, KellyConnect is hiring full-time Chat Agents again in all time zones. We’ve had GREAT feedback from people who are doing this job!
Here are the details from the KellyConnect site:
Description: Our Technical Support Representatives provide support and assistance to resolve customer technology problems through a series of trouble shooting activities via chat. Common solutions include resolving username and password problems, data sharing & synchronization, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up, power cycling devices, navigating customers through application menus, and troubleshooting email issues.
This is a performance based organization where all chats are recorded, monitored, and reviewed on a daily basis. You will be responsible for support of Computers and Operating Systems, tablets, MP3 players and other technical devices.
Perks of joining KellyConnect:
- Paid training at $12-$14/hr
- After 90 days Advisors are eligible for a one-time $500 training completion bonus and $250 performance bonus
- Pay increase to $13-$15/hr after 90 days with KellyConnect
- Advisor earning potential of $15-$17/hr
- Explosive growth opportunities into departments such as Leadership, Quality Assurance, and Training
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer/product information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
- Research using available resources, including article database systems
- Complete required training to stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Participate in frequent 1:1/classroom video coaching sessions with leadership
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper phone and chat etiquette, including using client verbiage and positive positioning
- Ability to speak and type clearly and accurately, using proper grammar
- Ability to multitask between customer calls and logging of case notes
- Skilled at responding to multiple chat conversations simultaneously, including messages from your team, leadership, and support groups, like Quality Assurance
- Experience with mobile devices (mp3 players, tablets, smartphones)
- Ability to empathize with customers, making them the primary focus of your actions, then tailoring communication to each caller
- Openness to constructive coaching and ability to implement performance objectives
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to adjust to constantly-changing technology, processes, and team structures
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure, job ambiguity, escalated customer calls); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Sets high standards of performance for self, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
Conditions of Hire:
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Must provide phone and internet services and quiet work environment, as position is virtual
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!