by Chris Durst March 27, 2017
Our contact in the Concentrix recruitment office just reached out to tell us they are looking for “a lot” of people for their Part-Time Customer Product Support Advisor positions.
In this role, you’ll work between 20-29 hours per week providing a great customer service experience to inbound callers who need help troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Their client is one of the largest technology companies in the world.
What they are looking for:
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 25 wpm
- Strong problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
- Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Some projects consist of sharing product knowledge and completing conversions
What they offer:
- Concentrix provides our Associates with:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary – $10.25 per hour
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!