by Chris Durst Jan. 9, 2019
VIPdesk Connect is currrently hiring p/t Work from Home Customer Service and Inbound Sales Representatives in 17 states – Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Their next training class begins on or about February 8th, so don’t delay as, according to their FAQ, “application and resume review process can take several weeks when we are actively recruiting.”
This is an hourly position that also offers bonuses and commissions. The company says that their top performers earn over $18/hr.
Here’s what the VIPdesk connect says about this role:
What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. The part-time flex position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
Bonus and Commissions
- Outstanding work deserves rewards. Top performers earn over $18/hr.
- 95% of team earns weekly commissions.
Part-time Flexible scheduling
- Perfect those seeking maximum flexibility in part-time employment.
- Work/life balance letting you choose how to spend your time on personal and professional responsibilities.
- It is all about providing more freedom and flexibility to work when you want.
- Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each other.
- Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
Recognition and Appreciation
- Team-driven culture of peer recognition.
- Contributions, assistance, and collaboration matter, so recognition matters.
Who You Are
You are driven to exceed goals and eager to contribute to the team’s success. Your motivation is your greatest strength and the source of your success. More than your need to achieve, you view rejection as motivation. Pressure energizes you. You take initiative to solve your own problems first before seeking help from others. You don’t give up.
You embrace technology and have an aptitude for learning new systems. Your passion for the customer experience is matched with your commitment to learning and improving—every day. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to drive a conversation.
What You Do
As a Part-time Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, affectionally called Sales Brand Ambassadors, you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects.
You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, we reward you with bonuses and incentives.
Why People Love to Work Here
VIPdesk Connect is a leading work from home contact center provider servicing the world’s most prominent brands. We’re a dynamic, virtual environment focused on diversity, innovation, business results, and above all, delivering an amazing customer experience. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen. We believe in our virtual team model and invest in tools to foster connections and build a community. But don’t take our word, read what our team members say.
“I like having a challenging job where I am valued.”
“I love the unity with the team and the opportunities for growth.”
“I tell friends and strangers alike all the good, positive, and helpful things there are about working here.”
“Even though it is a remote position, you still feel connected to the company and coworkers.”
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to commit to working 18+ hours per week on a consistent basis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
Flex Hour Availability
Flex hours are offered on the following days between the following hours:
Monday–Friday 2:00 PM–11:00 PM ET
Saturday 8:00 AM–10:00 PM ET
Sunday 8:30 AM–6:30 PM ET
Our next training class begins on or about February 8th with daily classroom sessions from 2pm-8pm ET.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Our Facebook members also share tips on how they got hired and their experiences with the companies we cover. See you there!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!