By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Jan. 17, 2020
Wayfair — a busy company that sells home furnishings and related merchandise — is looking for virtual Customer Service Reps. They’re also hiring virtual Customer Service Managers, Sales Trainers and Site Directors. Customer Service jobs start in February, so apply or share quickly if interested.
We’ll focus here on the Customer Service Rep positions. But we’ll include instructions on finding the other openings. Starting pay $14/hr., college not required. Schedules not mentioned. Hiring from the following locations:
TX – Brownsville
GA – Valdosta
TN – Clarksville
ME – French bilingual
VT – French bilingual
FL – French bilingual
Here’s what the company has to say about the jobs.
This role is starting in February. The starting rate of pay is $14/hr.
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
What You’ll Do
- You will troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- You will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You will demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
What You’ll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent customer-facing work experience
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!