by Chris Durst April 1, 2019
ABC Financial is a software company that specializes in the health and fitness industry. They currently work with over 7,000 health clubs and gyms.
The company recently posted openings for full-time Remote Customer Service Reps in the following states: Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia.
- The hours of operation in ABC’s call center is 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Central Time Monday – Friday. Please note that new hire schedules are assigned at random but employees are able to select a new schedule of their choice at shift bid, twice per year;
- The starting pay rate is $11.00 per hour. For Spanish/English bilingual agents the starting pay rate is $13.50 per hour. For French/English bilingual agents the starting pay rate is $15.00 per hour;
- Additionally, monthly incentives of up to $350 per month can be earned.
Here’s what the company has to say about this role:
Are you a customer service rockstar who strives for excellence and shines in fast paced environments? If so, we want to partner with you too! We are looking for you to be the voice of our company as a Remote Customer Service Representative. At ABC, what you do every day will directly impact our clients and their members. See details below and apply today to put your energetic personality and solutions focused approach to use.
What you’ll be doing:
• You will use your positive attitude, solution focused mindset, and top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day
• Assist with inbound and outbound calls from fitness club members and staff regarding recurring payment issues and agreement questions
• Provide fast and friendly service
• Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue and performing outbound dialer/collection calls regarding delinquent accounts
- Typical inbound calls include but are not limited to:
- Assisting members with billing questions, cancellation and/or freezing member accounts
- Assistant members with account delinquencies and disputes
- Typical outbound calls include but are not limited to:
- Billing updates, providing cancellation or freeze services, resolving account delinquencies and disputes
• Responsible for noting each account with the call content
• Responsible for reviewing accounts and answering customer questions.
• Maintain individual standards
- Meet minimum QA goal of 90%
- Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
- Maintain an average talk time of 315 seconds or less on member calls
- Maintain an acceptable error percentage
- Maintain departmental standards
• Any other duties as assigned by Manager or management
• Regular and reliable attendance required
Why you’ll want to join our team:
• Full-time, set work schedules with weekends off
• 100% paid training with bonus structure
• Full benefits package and 401K with company match
• Competitive pay with added monthly incentives
• Paid time off
• A refreshing culture and family atmosphere
• Supportive management and co-workers
• Opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career
***Please Review Requirements Thoroughly***
Who we’re looking for:
The best fit for this position is someone who:
• Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Has a minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in a call center setting handling high volume inbound and outbound calls
• Has experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Has a stable work history
• Takes pride in punctuality and attendance
• Has a home office that is noise and distraction free
• Has excellent communication skills, clear and confident
• Has excellent listening skills
• Has the ability to multitask, adapts quickly, and is solution focused
• Has the ability to learn and navigate multiple systems
• Excels working in a stressful, fast paced environment while maintaining a positive and upbeat personality
• Enjoys working in a self-management/self-motivated work from home environment
• Demonstrates empathy when listening to customer needs
• Must live in Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia
• Must be flexible to work an assigned work schedule anytime between the hours of 7am and 9pm Central.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!