by Chris Durst July 22, 2020
Working Solutions needs Customer Service Agents that will, “provide elevated, high energy customer support for an in-home fitness app company.”
The company notes that, in these independent contractor roles, you can choose when you want to work, either day or evening and pick the number of hours you want to work, with a minimum of 20 hours/week or upwards of 35+.
Currently accepting applicants from all states EXCEPT California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“We are hiring remote, independent contractors to provide elevated, high energy customer support and experiences through phone, email and live chat for an in-home fitness app company. You will interact with customers to identify and resolve their problems through hardware and software troubleshooting, while engaging in an empathetic and direct way.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while helping callers with their inquiries.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Experience dealing with complex, high-pressured customer service situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Flexibility to work any shift within client’s operating hours Monday – Sunday 7 am – 9 pm.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!