by Chris Durst July 19, 2021
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is seeking Day Shift Customer Experience Associates.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the job listing, but historically there have been several excluded states.
The company will provide you with a computer and equipment.
Here’s what the company has posted about this role:
“Recruiting for August & September
Would you enjoy being part of a team that makes a difference in people’s lives?
Do you love helping people solve complex problems and delivering solutions?
Join our Customer Experience team!
About the Customer Experience Associate role
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will help people every day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and answering their questions. You will manage a steady volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. We’re looking for people with a passion for customer service, natural empathy and the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Type 25WPM
- Ability to successfully complete a mandatory paid training program for 8 weeks from 9:00AM-4:30PM M-F Eastern Time
- Shifts will be M-F from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time
- Keyboarding and software proficiency
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED or college degree
- Ability to successfully complete a mandatory paid training program
- Successful completion of background check is required for this position
Equipment and workspace requirements
- We will provide you with a computer and equipment
- You must have a home internet connection of >10 Mbps (you may do a quick check through fast.com)
- Must be able to hardwire your work computer directly to your home modem via ethernet
- Must have a quiet workspace
Be part of the future
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!