By Michael Haaren, Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Oct. 15, 2019
Conduent, the big Xerox spin-off, is hiring temporary full-time Customer Service Reps. No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the listing.
The pay rate and training aren’t mentioned. But in the past, Conduent’s Customer Service Rep positions paid about $12-$13/hr. Paid virtual training was also offered, at $12/hr. Benefits were included, too. However, these are temporary jobs, so the details may be different.
Here’s what the company has to say (excerpted):
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Locations: United States
Job Type: Full-time temporary
• Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using a standard script and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs
• Ascertains nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
• Provides customer with appropriate standard information requested.
• Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
• Understands when to seek help and/or escalate to a more senior role.
To go to the jobs and to apply, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!