by Chris Durst Dec. 12, 2016
Best Buy is hiring Fulfillment Agents in most US states (NOT currently hiring in California, Washington, Alaska and Puerto Rico).
If you’re a “techie” or know someone who is, this might be the perfect work from home job!
In their words:
|Geek Squad Covert Operations is a fast paced 24/7/365 team of Agents (also known as technicians) that serve as the first line of defense to give clients peace of mind by fixing their technology woes. On a daily basis Agents engage with clients over the phone via 1-800 Geek Squad or chat to protect and defend their technology devices.
If you love working with clients and solving technical problems, this is a great career opportunity for you!
What does a Covert Fulfillment Agent do?
Covert Fulfillment Agents are responsible for fanatically delighting our clients by:
- Working to find and resolve problems
- Providing client education on the cause of issues found
- Providing recommendations and solutions to prevent issues from occurring in the future
In this role you will:
- Connect with the Client
- Quickly investigate the client’s needs, listen, show empathy, and provide technology solutions
- Help clients keep their “chill” when things go wrong with their technology
- Assist multiple clients at one time
- Troubleshoot & Triage
- Independently troubleshoot and triage technology issues with a focus on high quality, accurate and swift service
- Last line of support to solve client technology needs
- Communicate and educate clients on the proper use and care for their technology
- Solve Technology Issues
- Extract intel from the client to support the repair
- Perform repairs based upon initial diagnosis
- Recommend complete service solutions based on client and technology needs
Click here for full details and to apply.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!