by Chris Durst Dec. 23, 2019
Boldly is a “Subscription Staffing” company that matches talented part-time Executive Assistants, Marketing & Social Media Specialists, Project Managers, and Paralegals with busy executives who need business support. “Earn between $20 and $22/hour depending on skills, experience, and seniority,” the company says.
They hire from California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington in the United States, as well as from Canada and Europe.
Boldly is looking for “the best and the brightest’ and require at least 7 years of experience. Gaps are OK, as long as you still have the minimum 7 years.
Here’s what the company has to say about working with them:
We are proud to have built an amazing team of talented and skilled virtual professionals, and to partner and support businesses who share our values. If you are passionate about exceeding expectations, and can’t wait to make a difference in someone’s day, and if you love the idea of joining a company that thrives on excellence and promotes remote work as the way of the future — then we want to hear from you!
What we expect from our team:
- A can-do attitude and a proactive outlook
- At least 7 years of work experience within your professional industry or field of specialty
- Reliability, trustworthiness and discretion
- Strong time management and efficiency
- Professionalism in all communications
- Steadiness and dependability with great flexibility
- A high level of internet knowledge and a solid understanding of cloud-based technologies
- Quick to learn and grasp new concepts
- A fast and reliable internet connection
How Working for Boldly Works:
1. Apply for one of our W2 positions
Earning the privilege to support top companies from your home office as a W2 employee, means you’ll need to show us that you’ve got what it takes. But if you are successful, you’ll open the door to a job that most people can only dream of.
2. Finish onboarding and choose companies to support
Boldly has a waiting list of businesses eager to get started. After your initial onboarding we’ll suggest companies for you to work with that are a good match for your interests, and availability. You’ll speak to them to verify that it’s a good match, before you start working together.
3. Enjoy Boldly’s team culture while doing work that inspires you
You’ll soon get started supporting businesses and building a long term working relationship with them. But you’ll always have a team behind you. Your Boldly team leader is always on hand to support you, and you’ll be part of Boldly’s vibrant team culture.
- You must have at least 7 years of experience to apply.
- You must be available to work Mon-Fri during business hours.
- You must be available to work at least 20 hours per week.
- If you are a US resident, you must live in one of the 23 States mentioned above.
- If you are an active duty military spouse, you must live in or be domiciled in one of the 23 states mentioned above.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!