by Chris Durst Jan. 7, 2020
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is still seeking entry-level full-time work from home Customer Service Reps.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the listing.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
As a team member in our Customer Care business, you’ll focus on building trust with our clients. Depending on your role, you could be helping customers directly through voice and chat, training tomorrow’s leaders, or leading the way to ensure our centers run more smoothly. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their interpersonal communication skills and push boundaries of collaborative thinking.
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction.
Locations: United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using a standard script and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs
- Ascertains nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- Provides customer with appropriate standard information requested.
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- Understands when to seek help and/or escalate to a more senior role.
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Click here, then search with keyword phrase “work from home” (no quotes needed). For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!