by Chris Durst Aug. 20, 2018
Many people don’t know it, but Disney also hires work at home employees. (Yes, these are legitimate work from home jobs, not scams. The jobs are listed on Disney’s site.) Right now, they’re advertising openings for Guest Services Representatives. You’ll be taking inbound calls and emails to help customers of Disney Stores.
Currently, they are hiring in the following states: South Carolina, Kentucky, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T LIVE IN ONE OF THE HIRING AREAS!
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“The Cast Member’s primary responsibility is to create Magical Moments for Guests of all ages, as well as ensuring a superior Guest experience. This is achieved by engaging and providing Guests with entertaining and magical interactions when they connect with the GSC. This is a part time, non-exempt position, working from home.
- Answer inbound calls and email assisting Guests, providing impeccable Guest service
- Contact Guests via outbound calls as instructed by supervisory staff
- Identify and resolve issues that impact our Guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisors/managers
Overall Contact Center Environment
- Supports Disney Store Mission, “Creating Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages”
- Bring stories to life with scripted and non-scripted Guest-engagement statements
- Connects with Guests by asking open-ended questions to assess Guest needs and make appropriate recommendations and resolutions
- Contributes to a high energy, storytelling environment that provides Guests with an entertaining, fun and dynamic experience
- Assists Guests in finding solutions that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources
- Consistently treats all Guests and Cast Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards in Guest Service
- Assist Supervisors, Trainers and Managers with Guest Services projects as assigned
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Guest Service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement over the phone and via email
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills, including multi-tasking
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action as appropriate
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection required
- Proven ability to work in a structured environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays, weekends and call-in shifts
- Previous experience in contact center or retail or service industry
- Proven bilingual skills, written and spoken (Spanish)
High School Diploma or equivalent”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!