by Chris Durst Dec. 27, 2016
Hulu, the popular streaming TV company, is seeking a Virtual Viewer Experience Advocate.
Must have a virtual workspace (home or otherwise) within 75 miles of the Santa Monica, CA office.
In their words:
|Hulu’s Customer Support team is seeking a Virtual Viewer Experience Advocate who will be an exceptional addition to our Customer Support team. As a Virtual Viewer Experience Advocate at Hulu, you will be the first point of contact for viewers and a critical brand ambassador. The right person for this role is enthusiastic at addressing our customers’ needs and ready to take on new challenges. If you are someone who enjoys delivering world class customer service, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Virtual Viewer Experience Advocates will assist viewers through phone about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation
- Provide account and application support to our viewers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings
- Give accurate and real-time responses to viewer inquiries
WHAT TO BRING
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Flexible working virtual and onsite when needed
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
- Flexible schedule (40 hours per week for full-time roles; 20 hours per week for part-time roles) with availability to work overtime when needed. We are open 365 days a year (open holidays) with support hours from 5am – 10pm PST
- Must have access to dependable transportation when business needs require you to come on site
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
Click here to learn more and to apply.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!