by Chris Durst Jan. 9, 2018
Before I launch into this post, let me preface it by noting that, while the position is “Tech Support” in nature, you DO NOT NEED TO BE an IT professional to qualify! So, read on, you may be more qualified than you realize!
The company is currently hiring in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Here’s what Transcom has to say about these positions:
“Transcom is hiring full-time Remote Technical Support Customer Service Agents who have the ability work a variety of shifts! Ideal candidateswill be tech-savvy and possess an expanded level of troubleshooting technique and have the ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support to one of our renowned clients.
The position is full-time with benefit enrollment options. Candidates should be available to work evenings, weekends, split shifts and holidays. New hiresare paid a competitive hourly wage regardless of call volume and a comprehensive benefits package. Transcom offers a paid training program via means of a virtual classroom in your home.
- Experience with products or computer based personal content management applications
- User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices
- Ability to identify and describe the function of major hardware computer components.
- Experience with Mac OS X or Windows, web browsing, Email, various software applications and common files.
- Ability to install and remove applications.
- Previous call center experience
- Great customer service and are courteous, friendly and have a professional manner.
- Able to listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy.
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies.
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Sufficient skills in understanding training material in both written and verbal format.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations.
- Complete schedule flexibility, including overnight schedules, weekends, holidays andsplit shifts.
- Strong attendance record
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
This position requires that you have:
- Internet access via High Speed DSL, Cable, or Fiber optic network (Dial up, Wireless hot-spots, or Satellite internet services cannot be used) with the minimum download speed of 12 Mbps and minimum upload speedof 2 Mbps.
- A dedicated phone line may be required for this position (must be an Analog land line; not VoIP or digital)
- Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member).
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and employment verification.
- A computer that meets minimum requirements may be required depending on client”
Click here to apply for this position. For more jobs and gigs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page, and check your feed for our posts.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!