by Chris Durst Aug. 6, 2018
Before I launch into this post, let me preface it by noting that, while the position is for “Technical & Customer Service Representative” roles, you DO NOT NEED TO BE an IT professional to qualify! So, read on, you may be more qualified than you realize!
The company is currently hiring in AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
Employee reviews report a pay range of $10-$12/hr. However, these rates haven’t been confirmed by the company, so they aren’t official.
Here’s what Transcom has to say about these positions:
“If you love exploring the ways technology helps you find smarter ways to do your favorite things, you’ll probably be great at sharing your knowledge with others as a work from home Technical and Customer Support Representative with Transcom. In this role, you will multi-task using several systems to effectively assist callers with billing questions, troubleshoot service issues, and provide support for a variety of customer and technical support needs related to their Internet service provider.
Our client is a global communications company that believes everyone and everything in the world can be connected and their mission is creating a world that inspires people to be connected virtually anywhere. In this position you will be assisting callers with their satellite Internet and TV service. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and supervisors.
A natural customer advocate and you enjoy helping people?
Tired of long commutes and expensive transportation costs?
Looking to improve your work/life balance and have an interest in working from home?
Someone who wants to work for a company that rewards hard work and will help you grow your career?
If this sounds like you, we’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are offering an exciting career opportunity to work from the comfort of your home creating satisfying customer experiences by troubleshooting technical issues and providing product information through inbound phone calls.
What we offer you:
- 100% work at home, including paid training in a virtual classroom environment
- Career growth opportunities
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people who values you
- Position as a Transcom employee
- Improved Work / Life balance with paid time off (PTO)
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in community projects via Transcom Cares
- You must be at least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous call center and work at home experience is preferred but not required
- Courteous, friendly and high level of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and navigate applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Strong computer knowledge and skill, including ability to accurately type 25 wpm
- Ability to work a minimum of 32-40 hours a week; including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs; your schedule may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Click here to apply for this position. For more jobs and gigs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page, and check your feed for our posts.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!