by Chris Durst Dec. 10, 2020
U-Haul has posted openings for part-time work from home Customer Service Agents/Live Verify Agents. While you do NOT have to live in Arizona, you do have to be available to work AZ time zone hours.
Pay is not listed in the job posting, however, we’ve heard from many RRRebels who currently work in this role — some report making over $14/hour while others report a starting rate closer to $11/hour.
They also offer some benefits to their part-time employees, including Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, and Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
Training is virtual and paid.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Part-Time Live Verify Agents work with customers who opt to rent with U-Haul using our truck share 24/7 program or U-Haul Car Share. Customers process their rental and dispatch through the U-Haul app on their smart phone. Live Verification Agents review the customer’s information and are responsible for ensuring that everything meets the required standards to rent before approving the rental dispatch. This position also requires interacting with the customer via phone or chat to explain and/or obtain the required information to rent.
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
Part-Time Benefits include:
Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan.
- Claim sessions for customers doing business with us via Truck Share 24/7 and CarShare.
- Review each session for accuracy while answering any questions the customer may have.
- Determine the proper course of action utilizing instructional materials reviewed.
- Make outbound calls for verification of alternate contacts.
- Communicate with the customer via phone or chat in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure compliance with the U-Haul policies in order to retain customer loyalty and prevent the re-occurrence of objections.
- Review telephone, mail, and internet procedures for each communication received and respond a reply to each assigned customer with a specific time frame.
- Listen to customer concerns, documenting them and resolving when able.
- Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Inbound call/phone experience (high volume preferred).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Logic and reasoning skills.
- Facial recognition skills.
- Proficiency, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and assist multiple customers at one time (online sessions).
- Good time management skills.
- Reasonable and predictable attendance.
- You must be available to work holidays.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy helping people, have an outgoing personality and have a customer focused attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens.
- You communicate efficiently through an instant messaging program.
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Training / Education:
- One week of training is instructor led with accelerated classroom education and hands-on education in small groups.
- After initial education, you will be working independently with additional continued education courses, counseling and coaching from the leadership team.
- You can be available anytime, but our current business needs are any time between 4 am to 11 pm Monday through Sunday.
- Must be available Saturday and Sunday.
- You must be available to work holidays.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more Customer Service Agent positions, check our Customer Service Jobs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!