by Chris Durst Aug. 3, 2020
Update — Looks like they’ve received all the applications they need and aren’t accepting any more. Good luck to everyone who applied! For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
USAA is the leading provider of financial planning, insurance, investments and banking for the military community – serving millions of military members and their families.
USAA is now seeking Full-Time Work from Home Customer Service Representatives for their Property Insurance department.
Pay is not listed, however, Indeed and Glassdoor place it in the $16-$18/hour range. We have not confirmed that information. We do know that the organization offers a very comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Here’s what USAA has posted about this job:
“Provides member onboarding, servicing and/or facilitation of product sales through various channels (e.g., phone, mail, e-mail, face-to-face). Deepens and retains member relationships through needs assessment and solution offerings from USAA products and services.
We are currently seeking talented Customer Service Representatives for our Property Insurance department. This a full time work from home position.
Come join our award winning team! USAA was recently recognized by Forbes® as one of the Best Employers in the U.S. and FORTUNE® magazine highlighted us as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies®. We are proud to consistently receive outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
- Gathers information and closes on product sales demonstrating intermediate skills and knowledge of USAA products and benefits.
- Identifies member events to provide solutions on products and closes on product sales that meet the member’s needs and facilitate the member’s financial security.
- Empathizes with members and provide offers & solutions to make it easy for members to acquire a USAA product.
- Responds to and complete member requests.
- TRAINING:Full schedule availability is needed (Monday) – (Friday), 9:00AM – 8:00PM
- Training includes New Employee Orientation, Licensing, Enterprise Knowledge, Pipeline training and On-the-job-training.
- You must successfully complete a training program. USAA training programs include classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, and instructor-led activities with systems simulations.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet USAA’s established standards for performance, attendance and conduct.
- Availability to work a 5 day/40 hour work week between 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM (Local time) to include a Permanent Saturday.
- A 30 percent Shift Premium pay would apply to work hours scheduled after 6pm, Mon-Fri & weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Up to one year of customer service in a retail and/or financial services environment.
- Active P&C License
- 1 year of customer contact experience in a needs-based sales environment
- Military Service
- Experience in a fast-paced contact center environment
- 6+ months experience frequently communicating (minimum 60 percent of the time) with customers by phone, e-mail, and/or face to face.
- Ability to work from home in a quiet, professional, distraction free environment with reliable high speed internet connection.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!