by Chris Durst May 2, 2019
Work from home for the company that owns and operates Wikipedia.
The Wikimedia Foundation is a nonprofit organization “dedicated to encouraging the growth, development and distribution of free, multilingual, educational content, and to providing the full content of these wiki-based projects to the public free of charge.”
Current employees rate the company 3.8 out of 5 stars on both Glassdoor and Indeed.
Current positions include:
- Data Analyst (Contract)
- Donor Services Associate
- Email Engagement Campaign Associate
- Global Campaign Manager (Temp) – Online Fundraising
- Junior Data Analyst, Fundraising
- Payment Process Manager (Temp to Perm)
- Data Quality Analyst (Contract)
- Product Manager (Contributors)
- Senior Data Analyst
- Communications Director
- Procurement Specialist
- Contracts Manager
- Chief of Talent & Culture
- Chief Technology Officer
- Database Administrator
- Database Architect
- Engineering Manager, Machine Learning
- Operations Engineer
- Project Manager, Security
- Site Reliability Engineer (Application Platform)
- Sr. Software Engineer (Scoring Platform)
Click here to see the full list of work from home jobs with Wikimedia Foundation. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!