by Chris Durst May 16, 2019
LiveOps is looking for caring, dedicated professionals to work as independent customer service contractors answering calls from customers of a “High-End Women’s Retail Brand.”
It’s important to note that LiveOps hires independent contractors rather than employees. They’re a legitimate company and have been hiring work-from-home folks for various roles for years.
Here’s the position in their words:
“Liveops connects you to work in customer service as an at-home virtual call center agent. You’ll find tons of different service opportunities that you can do right from your home, with schedules that work for your life.
Liveops is looking for Sales and Customer Service Independent Agents to help support a leading women’s retailer specializing in lingerie, fragrance, sportswear, loungewear, and accessories. In this role agents will assist customers over the phone to help track their orders, help select the right product for them, and process any refunds as necessary. We are looking for fun and professional individuals who share a passion for customers.
Certification for this program will take approximately 2 weeks. Certification is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live, virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call. Your business must adhere to the certification schedule and attend all required virtual classroom learning sessions.
To keep class sizes small and create the best learning environment possible, there are three certification start dates available to choose from. They are:
Certification Start Dates (during the application process you’ll be asked to choose one of the options below):
- Monday, June 3rd, 2019
- Monday, June 24th, 2019
- Monday, July 15th, 2019
Spots for each class will be limited so be sure to select the class date that best suits your schedule.
- Answer incoming calls from customers who have questions regarding products, lost packages, processing exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing, and more.
- Offer product and sizing suggestions for various lines of lingerie, loungewear, and sportswear
- Answer questions in a timely, tactful, and professional manner
- Enter notes into a system while multitasking between different programs
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. The talk-time rate is $0.31 per minute.
- Minimum of 10 hours per week = $158.00 
- Minimum of 20 hours per week = $316.00 
- Minimum of 25 hours per week = $395.00 
Calls from this client are available from 8:00 AM – 2:00 AM EST
- From approximately early November through January, calls will be 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Technology and Certification Requirements
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
This client is looking for Independent Agents with the following skills and experience:
- A fun and upbeat personality!
- At least 1 year of previous experience in retail customer service
- At least 1 year of working in a call center setting or handling heavy call volume
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Ability to suggest and negotiate effectively and properly upsell products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Technology needed for success
Please review the complete Liveops requirements by clicking the following link: Tech Requirements
- Dedicated landline
- Corded telephone
- Corded headset compatible with telephone
- Computer with a wired internet connection”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!