by Chris Durst Jan. 4, 2019
Aspira seeks Reservation Agents to help people make outdoor-related reservations. In these roles, you be connecting customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs.
These are “inbound” calling positions, so you’ll be answering calls – NOT placing them. The company says, “There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements; we pay hourly, paychecks are bi- weekly, direct deposit is available, and W2 provided.”
These are employee positions (not independent contractor), and the company provides training and equipment.
Currently, Aspira is hiring in the following states: IN, FL, PA, GA, IA, and AR.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“What makes a successful Reservation and Licensing Sales Agent?
A quiet work environment that provides the following:
- Standard phone line. First choice is POTS/Analog phone landline. We can accept some cable/digital providers.
- Please, no cell, satellite or VoIP providers.
- High Speed internet connection and be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable.
- Direct wire to modem and phone line accessible to your intended work station.
- Have a desk top monitor that is not an all-in-one computer, tablet, laptop or TV.
- **No need to use your personal computer. We supply equipment with preloaded programs needed to train and work, including a dial pad and headset for phone calls, keyboard, and mouse.**
And be able to meet basic job duties that include:
- Accessing company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone and/or chat and messaging with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend scheduled virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Meet our seasonal needs as expected to run through the end of September 2018.
Basic requirements of the position are:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM);
- Basic computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology;
- Must be organized and self-motivated as well as highly responsive to communication;
- Suggested typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm;
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability;
- Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- Paid guided training.
- An employee of AspiraTM, not an independent contractor!
- Internal growth opportunities
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs we post, like our Facebook page. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!