by Chris Durst Aug. 28, 2020
Sitel is currently hiring Inbound Call Center Associates in all states EXCEPT California, Washington, and New York.
In this role, you will be taking inbound customer service calls, including billing inquiries, account or product inquiries, product or service orders, installation scheduling or technical product troubleshooting.
Full- and part-time roles are available. Glassdoor estimates pay at $10-$11/hr., but that’s not official.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries. Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is a subsidiary of Groupe Acticall.
- Prior customer service experience
- Sales experience
- Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Professional and articulate voice
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
- Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Computing Minimum Specifications
- Desktop or Laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook, & Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system – Windows 10
- All peripherals must be wired (Wireless Keyboard, Mouse, or Headset are NOT allowed)
- A separate 19” Monitor with 1280×1024 minimum resolution (this does not include monitors associated with an All-In-One or AIO unit)
- * Anti-Virus – Windows Defender
For Windows Systems
- RAM – Required 4 GB for Windows 10
- Processor Speed – Dual Core 2 Ghz or better
- Free Space – 20 GB
- 3 available USB ports
Internet – Minimum Specifications:
- Internet speed – download speed 5 MB; upload speed 3 MB
- ISP must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency over 100ms
- DSL or Broadband Required – WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT allowed
- Home Router with wired link to PC
Sitel requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks performance.
Other Technical Requirements:
- Approved USB Noise Cancelling Headset
- Plantronics – Blackwire Corded Headset
- C300 (C310 and C320),
- C420, C435,
- C600 (C610 and C620),
- C700 (C710 and C720
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Set schedules – majority of shifts are 31-40 hours/week with other opportunities available
- Career advancement opportunities, 80% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- 401(K) Retirement Match
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive opportunities
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners
- World class virtual team / coaching work environment
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like this, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!