By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Oct. 8, 2019
Update Oct. 9 — As expected, these openings filled fast. The job listing was taken down today. We’ll post again when they reopen. Good luck to everyone who applied!
Dyson — the well-known home appliance company — is looking for Customer Experience Online Advisors. No college required, no state hiring restrictions mentioned. Pays $16/hr. to start, benefits included. Full-time. Apply or share ASAP if interested — these will probably fill quickly.
You’ll be providing customer service and (inbound) sales via email, chat, and SMS monitoring. You’ll also help out on phones during peak times and overflow.
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings.
Come join Dyson’s fun, fast paced, and growing Owner Experience team as a Customer Experience Online Advisor! As an Advisor you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding, positive customer service and sales experience to consumers via live chat, email, and SMS monitoring. Advisors will also provide support for projects related to the Dyson.com online spares and accessories e-commerce store, the Dyson.com support section, as well as contact customers to address issues that are raised through the Dyson.com user review program. You will also support customers by phone during peak times and overflow. This is a full-time REMOTE position with a starting hourly rate of $16.00 and a full benefits package available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. Training will be provided and performance bonus/incentive opportunities are available.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES
· Resolve a plethora of customer issues including sales, check out support, technical trouble-shooting, and service requests
· Conduct real-time research to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
· Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
· Communicate information on other Dyson products to promote cross-selling opportunities to existing customers
· Input customer sales information into CRM system in order to process orders efficiently and in a timely manner
· Achieve effective and timely resolution of customer inquiries, issues, or questions, aiming for a first contact resolution and escalating where appropriate
· Review and enthusiastically respond to customer concerns via email within 3-hours of receiving
· Conduct research to determine the best solution that fully resolves a customer’s concerns, and capture customer data and input it into CRM system
· Identify sales opportunities and drive revenue – situations where a customer may benefit from a new product and an upgrade in technology
· Use concise and specific language that upholds the Dyson brand and resolves customer concerns expeditiously
Embody the qualities of an engaged, motivated, and proactive team member
(as needed during peak times and overflow)
Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in a continuously changing work environment
Take ownership of the impact of decisions and actions; exercise sound judgment in all interactions
· Take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
· Relish opportunities to pick up new projects or responsibilities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Experience and Education
· High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high quality customer service role required
· 1 year of experience in an online customer support role that includes live chat required (equivalent work experience may be considered)
· Experience working in a remote, work from home environment a big plus
· Prior experience selling a product or service is ideal
· Knowledge of CRM systems (SAP) and live chat platforms (BoldChat) preferred
· Experience working in a major ecommerce customer support environment preferred
· Familiarity with social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, etc.)
Strong/advanced written and oral communication skills required – must be demonstrated
· High level customer service orientation required including a desire to help or serve others, identify and meet their needs, and build rapport
· Proven technical aptitude including proficiency with Microsoft Office, a computer and other systems; ability to type 50 wpm
· Demonstrated experience applying the following skills: negotiation, multi-tasking, analytical & conceptual thinking, and time management
· Self-awareness including knowing when to work independently and when to ask for help
· Punctuality and consistent work attendance are required
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, select holidays and required overtime
· 0-5% travel may be required
· Must have a designated (separate from general living areas), distraction-free space to work in that is free from background noise during work time
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!