by Chris Durst May 13, 2020
Work from Home Jobs – Chanel Customer Care Reps Needed – College Not Required
VIPdesk Connect is seeking Elite Customer Service Reps (“Brand Ambassadors”) for Chanel, virtual training provided. Pay isn’t mentioned, but online reviews give an average of $16-$17/hr. for their Elite Brand Ambassadors.
These openings may be full-time or part-time. It isn’t mentioned in the listing. But we’ll update if we hear more!
The company also has other [email protected] Customer Service positions open. We’ll list the hiring states for all positions below.
Chanel Elite Brand Ambassador Hiring Locations — “Must reside within 2 hours of Bal Harbour, FL; Orlando, FL; Palm Beach Gardens, FL; Palm Beach, FL; Chicago, IL; Short Hills, NJ; New York, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; or McLean, VA.”
Customer Service Representatives Hiring Locations — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin
Customer Service and Inbound Sales Representatives Hiring Locations — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
Here’s a bit about the Chanel Elite Brand Ambassador position, from the job listing:
The Elite Customer Care Representative – Fashion Specialist (Elite Brand Ambassador) is a passionate customer service professional dedicated exclusively to the Chanel customer care program and is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for Chanel’s clients (customers) via phone, email, chat, SMS, and social media.
Essential Responsibilities include the following (but are not limited to):
- Thorough understanding of and certification in Fashion, Boutiques, Watches and Fine Jewelry
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance and beauty of Chanel, and proud to represent the brand
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products that match interests and needs
- Utilize multiple service channels (email, chat, phone, text, etc) to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of Chanel’s products
- Monitor and return voicemail messages
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics (e.g. quality, attendance, phone KPIs, etc.)
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Ability to maintain an elevated customer conversation and exhibit genuine empathy when appropriate
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details with limited errors
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Applies client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Must reside within 2 hours of Bal Harbour, FL; Orlando, FL; Palm Beach Gardens, FL; Palm Beach, FL; Chicago, IL; Short Hills, NJ; New York, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; or McLean, VA
- Must have a home-office environment, wired internet connection, headset, webcam and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- Able to work weekends
- History of consistently meeting success metrics
- Mastery of program expectations and policies, ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new challenges
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Must have the ability to travel to Chanel boutiques or training centers for trainings 4-6 times per year
- Savviness and experience with technology is essential as multiple systems are in use
- Have experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers preferred
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Have a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics and luxury goods
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check
New team members will attend training remotely via web cameras from secure, noise-free, distraction-free home offices that meet our requirements. Training classes are held for 3 weeks, Monday to Friday, 11 am-5 pm ET. [End of quoted job listing.]
Click here for all open positions and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!