By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Updated Jan. 9, 2020
Whoop — a growing young company that specializes in helping people optimize fitness — is looking for full-time Member Service Reps. No college required, no state hiring restrictions mentioned. The customer service appears to be primarily or exclusively email-based. Base pay $41,000-$44,000/yr. per Glassdoor, but that’s not official. They’re recruiting for two shifts, Wed.-Sun. from 3PM to 11PM EST, and 11PM to 7AM EST.
Whoop’s key product is a strap that “collects physiological data 24/7 to provide the most accurate and granular understanding of your body…” Whoop also offers community memberships and an app.
Here’s what they have to say about the job:
- Review emails and resolve client issues in an acceptable time frame
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide clear documentation of all cases
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (zendesk, stripe, admin console, ups)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Remain calm, professional, and communicative under pressure and events and impact the customer
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
Click here for to apply. Employee reviews on Glassdoor cluster between 4 and 4.5 stars out of 5. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!