by Chris Durst – Updated Dec. 31, 2018
If you’re looking for a part-time job, NexRep is looking for part-time Inbound Sales Agents. You’d be taking calls from customers of nutritional supplements.
Pay averages $15/hr. with the potential of $20 or more, the company says. Applicants should have at least 15 hours per week available to work. These are independent contractor positions and don’t come with employee benefits. If you’d like a job with benefits, just search with the word “benefits” (without quotes) in the field on the upper or lower right of our pages.
The company’s hiring from all states except NY, CA, RI, WA, AR, OR, IN and IL. (If your state is listed, don’t despair – just check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs like these.)
Regarding pay, the company states, “With this agent position you’ll have tremendous earning potential with an average of $13 an hour and a high of more than $20 an hour. What you earn is directly correlated to how much you hustle.”
Here’s what NexRep has to say about this opportunity:
Does this describe you:
- Friends comment from time to time on how competitive you are
- You enjoy taking risks and reaping the rewards
- If you hear that your neighbor just bought a cool new gadget, you immediately want to go out and bring home a gadget that’s even cooler
If this describes you, you might be the perfect fit for our Inbound Sales positions.
Here’s the way it works: you’ll be able to work from your home with customers who have an interest in nutritional supplements and other similar products. Your job is to help customers make purchasing decisions and the amount of sales you produce directly impacts what you get paid.
With this agent position you’ll have tremendous earning potential with an average of $13 an hour and a high of more than $20 an hour. What you earn is directly correlated to how much you hustle. Does the idea of competing to make the highest commission sound like fun to you? Can you picture yourself enjoying figuring out the perfect tone and rhythm to generate the most sales to beat out your internal competition? If so, click the link below to apply today!
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy a product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains quality service by following NexRep service levels.
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills
- Telephone Skills
- High Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to do upsells and cross sells
- This call type is open 24/7
- NexRep request 15 hour minimum for weekly services
- Pay is by the minute for your talk time or you receive a flat rate based on supply sold. There is additional commission for upselling and third party offers.
Click here for full details and to apply. NexRep also has openings for Customer Care Agents and for Inbound Sales Agents for “As Seen on TV” products. For those jobs, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!