By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – May 11, 2018
Work from Home – Non-Phone Job – P/T Online Ad Evaluators Needed – No College Needed – Nationwide – Avg. Pay Reportedly $12/Hr. – Online Training Provided
Like Lionbridge, Leapforce and others, iSoftStone hires large numbers of part-time home-based workers for search engine evaluation, social media evaluation and similar projects.
iSoftStone currently needs part-time Online Ad Evaluators to judge the quality and relevancy of online ads. Average pay per Glassdoor employee reviews is $12/hr., but note that that’s an average and it hasn’t been confirmed by the company. No state hiring restrictions are mentioned.
Here’s the job in their words:
– 10-25 hours per week (this can be increased to 40 hours per week upon demonstration of good quality), on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)
– Free training provided as part of the application process
– Independent contractor employment
– Perfect for those looking for a flexible schedule and work-life balance
– Analyzing web advertisement and determining the relevancy of results based on a rating scheme
– Use your local knowledge to further examine the relevancy within your local market
– Your feedback is used to improve and refine the quality of online advertisements listings
– Non-technical job – we provide you full training for the position
– Residing permanently in the US
– High-level of awareness of US contemporary culture, current events, pop culture, news and media
– Responsible and results-driven
– Capable of working in flexible schedule conditions
– Personal computer running Windows OS
– Stable, high-speed internet connection
– General proficiency with computer and web applications – At least 18 years of age
For more detail and to apply, click here. For more jobs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!