By Mike Haaren – Updated May 13, 2019
iSoftStone, a longtime hirer of home-based workers, is looking for part-time people to rate landing pages. No college required, hiring nationwide. Training provided. Work 10-25 hours per week. Pay is $12-$13/hr. per Glassdoor employee reviews. Bonus offered for effectiveness.
Flexible scheduling. The job title is Online Web Evaluator.
Here’s what they have to say about the job:
Daily tasks of Online Web Evaluators will involve rating landing pages to the corresponding search results or advertisements based on a set of guidelines. Each project has a specific group of guidelines that will be explained during training in detail. Training will involve specific examples of what you can expect to see while working, this will prepare you for every eventuality. Tasks to be completed require high focus however, each task can be completed within 10 seconds to one minute.
As an evaluator, must be comfortable navigating websites, search engines, and know how to find things online in general. You are ideally up-to-date on news, current events and pop culture.
Our schedule is flexible to adapt to yours, although you must commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week and a maximum of 25 hours. We offer a standard base salary with a bonus rate offered if you satisfy the quality, throughput and productivity goals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in a long-term project in partnership with a multi-national corporation, read on!
– Native level proficiency in English
– Residing permanently in United States
– Strong computer skills
– Strong communication skills
– Capable of self-management and organizing your time efficiently to complete tasks
– Problem-solving skills
– Personal computer running Windows OS
– Stable, high-speed Internet connection
– Independent contractor employment
– Free training, we will be providing detailed guidelines
– 10-25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (Part-time/Work-from-Home)
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!