by Chris Durst July 27, 2016
Cardinal Health is a Fortune 500 health care services company that supports their partners with more than 37,000 employees in nearly 60 countries worldwide.
Currently, they have openings for work from home Patient Engagement Coordinators to support MTM (Medication Therapy Management) Pharmacist(s) by:
- providing outstanding customer/patient service
- scheduling medical reviews
- performing technical and clerical duties
- contact patients to introduce/explain benefits of MTM program
- receive and respond to patient calls and respond according to set protocols
- document discussions with patients
- obtain correct and current information
- and other related duties
Applicants should have a high school diploma or equivalent.
To see the Patient Engagement Coordinator jobs, click here then > type the words PATIENT ENGAGEMENT in the keyword field > click the Search button and the listing of open positions will appear in a list below.
NOTE: While states are noted, many of the job descriptions themselves indicate that the positions are available i multiple states. If you DO NOT see your state, please click through on each listing to see if it is indicated in the description.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!
|BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECENT POSTS FOR MORE JOBS|