by Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Nov. 17, 2020
American Health Connection focuses on centralizing appointment scheduling departments, automated reminder calls, patient access consulting, and discharge follow-up calls. They’re recruiting work from home f/t Patient Services Representatives.
Hiring from all states except CA, WA, WI, MS and MN. No college required. “Competitive salary and generous benefits,” per the company. A rough estimate based on Glassdoor reviews is $13-$14/hr., but that’s not official.
If you’ve had experience working in a medical-oriented field, this might be a fit.
Here’s what they have to say about the job:
Currently seeking experienced full-time Patient Services Representatives that work from home.
Patient Services Representatives communicate with patients via phone, accurately and timely schedule appointments based on provided protocols, pre-register patients and verify insurance.
This fast-paced position requires a 2-year minimum working medical knowledge, experience in electronic health record systems (EMR/EHR) and basic insurance guidelines. Representatives may provide medical scheduling and must be quick learners with the ability to multi-task who speak and communicate clearly. Representatives can expect to handle 100 + calls back to back per shift.
American Health Connection employees enjoy:
- Full-time positions with competitive pay and opportunities for growth
- 401K with 50% match up to 6%
- Anthem Blue Cross Medical Benefits / FSA Account
- PTO time + 5 Paid Holidays per year (time and a half for holidays worked)
- Overtime opportunities
- Desktop Computer with 18-inch monitor or bigger. Laptops are not acceptable.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5 Series | AMD Ryzen Series or better with a benchmark score of 3400 or higher. (You can check here to verify.)
- Memory (RAM): 8GB or more.
- High-Speed Internet with modem connected to PC through Ethernet cable. Wireless internet connections are not acceptable.
- Internet speeds must meet a speed test minimum of 30 Mb/Sec download and 10 Mb/Sec upload.
- 2 AHC Approved Smith Corona Headsets
- HIPAA Compliant space in your home that can be closed off
For details and to apply, click here, then scroll down and search with keyword “patient” without quotes. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like this, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!