By Chris Durst Sept. 28, 2018
Direct interactions has partnered with the American Red Cross to help those recovering from Hurricane Florence.
In these disaster relief positions you’ll take inbound calls from those impacted by Hurricane Florence. You’ll begin after a short self-paced training and passing a short (online) course on call-taking and finding answers.
Pay rate is your state’s minimum wage. No state hiring restrictions listed in their job post.
Here’s what the company has to say about these openings:
Summary of Essential Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills including grammar and voice quality
- Ability to remain poised under pressure for back to back calls
- Ability to show empathy for their frustrations or concerns and resolve the issue in a timely fashion
- Documentation, data entry, organization and problem-solving skills are desirable
- Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy and speed
- Ideally able to respond and be ready to take calls within 1-2 hours of notification
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Pay Rate: Your state minimum wage
Shifts: Pick your own hours for a minimum of 15 hours per week within the hours of operation listed below:
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-10 PM EST
Saturday 7:30 AM-8 PM EST
Sunday 10:00 AM- 6 PM EST
Certification: Expected to start October 10 and is self-paced.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer running Windows Operating System Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10. Chromebook, Microsoft Surface,Tablet/ipads, Vista. Due to the discontinuation of Windows XP Support and updates by Microsoft Windows XP is no longer supported by our client’s software.
- Internet Explorer 7 or greater required with Mozilla Firefox as needed.
- DSL or Cable internet (Wireless and Satellite are not compatible with our software)
- Current antivirus and antispyware
- Installed, operational firewall
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs and gigs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page, and check your feed for our posts.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!