by Chris Durst July 29, 2019
Working Solutions is not new to the “work from home” arena – they’ve been around since 1996 and they have a great reputation. On Glassdoor, the company has been reviewed by hundreds of people and they rate the company 3.7 out of 5 stars.
The company works with a group of qualified independent contractors who handle customer service and sales for a wide variety of clients. (If you are not sure about the differences between being an independent contractor and being an employee, please take a few minutes to watch our video explaining the two.)
Unlike many call centers that work with independent contractors, Working Solutions does not charge agents to train to handle their client accounts.
The company is currently accepting applicants from all states except for United States, except for CA, NY, PA, WA.
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicating effectively, based on a customer’s mindset.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming calls.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills. Ability to achieve a “meets expectations” rating or higher on scorecard.
Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities and learn systems— within time constraints, and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes. Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of finding necessary resources.
Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and empathy for another’s position.
Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multisystem Microsoft environment—using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet and software applications.
Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different styles, listen critically and collaborate
Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!