by Chris Durst May 6, 2019
If you live in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, NC, NJ, NM, NV, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI and are looking for a work from home f/t Customer Service position with a reputable company, no college required, this could be a fit. Training begins JUNE 5, 2019 – Apply or share quickly if interested!
VIPdesk Connect refers to their Customer Service Reps as “Brand Ambassadors,” as they’re tasked with creating the best brand experience possible for their clients.
People hired for these positions will be “dedicated exclusively to the Owlet Care customer care program and provides customer and technical support for the award-winning company focused on infant wellbeing.”
Here’s what the company has to say about these roles:
“The Customer Care Representative (we call Brand Ambassador) is dedicated exclusively to the Owlet Care customer care program and provides customer and technical support for the award-winning company focused on infant wellbeing. Owlet’s innovative products include HD live-streaming monitors and the Smart Sock that tracks heart rate, oxygen levels, and sleep trends, alerting parents and caregivers via a connected base. Intelligent apps available on the iOS and Android platforms provide real-time notifications and historical data with insights into sleep behaviors and infant wellbeing.
Brand Ambassadors are responsible for assisting VIPdesk Connect client’s customers via all channels (phone, chat, e-mail, SMS) while meeting metrics including quality and customer satisfaction using empathy as a way to engage and build rapport—communicating from the heart, as well as the head. The Brand Ambassador answers customer questions about products, client policies, promotions, and provides general customer service resolution on behalf of our clients. The Brand Ambassador also provides technical support using his/her passion and knowledge of the clients’ brands to ensure an authentic and personal experience that promotes brand loyalty.
The Brand Ambassador provides general customer service including order placement, order tracking, warranty returns, and product advice with a thoughtful, friendly, and empathetic tone. The Brand Ambassador also troubleshoots and resolves customer issues including Wi-Fi connectivity, device setup, app setup and configuration. The Brand Ambassador takes ownership of customer issues and follows through to solve problems while exercising patience and willingness to provide assistance for simple and complex inquiries with positive energy.
Qualities of Brand Ambassadors:
Dynamic Communicators –With the voice of our client, team members provide responsive, accurate, and authentic interactions. While resolving technical issues, they simplify the complex, breaking down to make understandable to those less tech savvy—and maybe even sleep deprived.
Empathetic – Brand Ambassadors know how a message is conveyed is equally important as what is said. By putting themselves in a new parent’s shoes, they focus on the customer’s experience and connect, human-to-human.
Knowledgeable –Brand Ambassadors are constantly working on improving skills. When new products are released and apps are updated, Brand Ambassadors enthusiastically learn how to support new features, functions, and integrations to confidently resolve customer issues. No matter what the issue, no matter how complex, Brand Ambassadors are problem solvers who welcome and lean into challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Creates positive customer touchpoints using friendly, respectful, and professional tone while exhibiting genuine empathy
- Accurately follows and complies with all client’s Health and Safety Policies
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information
- Provides customer assistance with device installation and app setup and configuration on both iOS and Android platforms
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines, policies, and procedures while servicing customers
- Assess customer problems, troubleshoot, and confidently remedy issues including network connectivity and device configuration
- Escalates critical support issues following appropriate policies and procedures
- Retains and conveys deep knowledge and benefits of client’s products and troubleshooting techniques to continually provide effective support
- Accurately documents customer interaction details with limited errors
- Embraces the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty
- Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about the client and their products and services
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, sales)
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Degree or equivalent required. Associate degree or some college preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience required, experience in a virtual contact center a plus
- 6+ months experience with consumer sales a plus
- 6+ months experience with problem-solving and complex troubleshooting in technical support or online Help Desk role preferred
- Committed to providing excellent customer service and an elevated customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with team members, contribute ideas, opinions, and skills toward the achievement of common goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Polite, friendly, warm, and courteous phone demeanor
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new challenges
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with minimal errors
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new technology, processes, and procedures quickly
- Strong comfort level and familiarity with desktop platforms and mobile devices
- Experience with troubleshooting apps on both iOS and Android platforms preferred
- Experience working with Bright Pattern or Zendesk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system) preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, adapting easily to changing priorities
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Able to work at the computer and on the phone for scheduled shifts
- Available during client hours of operation that includes weekends and some holidays
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency, and commitment to excellence
- Self-starter with strong initiative and able to work independently
- Strong sense of urgency, demonstrates ownership, high energy, and team player
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a secure home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk
- Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Able to provide a work-at-home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet, and free from distraction
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security checks where permissible by state and local regulations”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!