by Chris Durst May 9, 2018
Work from Home – “Anywhere in the World” – Great Benefits
Student Loan Hero offers both current and former students free loan calculators, as well as unbiased, personalized advice and repayment plans through an easy-to-use online dashboard.
The company has work from home positions available in four departments – Content, Marketing, Operations and Product. “We’re a fun, passionate and fully remote team. Join us and be a Hero!”
The company offers great benefits. Quoting from the site:
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and location.
- Equity: We’ll give you vested shares in the company.
- Vacation: Unlimited.
- Flexible hours: Work when you’re most productive.
- Work remotely: Work from wherever you want in the world. (Costa Rica, anyone?)
- New equipment: We’ll hook you up with a brand new MacBook Pro, and a $1,000 technology stipend to purchase a desk or whatever helps you work.
- Remote workspace: We’ll pay up to $500/month for a remote office space (e.g., co-working space).
- Wellness: We cover 100% of premiums for employees and dependents on a silver-level health insurance plan, plus you get up to $150/month for gym, fitness classes, nutrition counseling, weight loss programs, nutritious food delivery service, acupuncture, massages, workout equipment, or race registrations.
- Continuing education: Up to $100/month for courses, books, or anything you’d like to learn!
- Financial contribution: Receive a 100% match of up to 3% of annual salary to a retirement account, as well as a 100% match of up to $2,000 toward student loan repayment assistance.
Their current work from home job listings include:
Customer Experience Associate
Business Development Associate
VP of Marketing
Director, Editorial Innovation
Here’s what they have to say about selected openings:
Customer Experience Associate: “The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for providing unbiased, prompt, and accurate information to our customers. From answering technical product questions to providing relevant financial resources, this person is responsible for providing clear, easy-to-understand information, and ensuring all customer questions are resolved. This position is also responsible for soliciting feedback and initiating conversations with SLH’s customers to identify opportunities for improvement in the overall customer experience.”
Writer: “The mission of the Writer is to craft amazing articles and other content that knocks our readers’ socks off. We want the reaction to our writing to be ‘Wow! This is the most useful resource I’ve ever read on the topic!'”
Business Development Associate: “Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, the mission of the Business Development Associate is to grow Student Loan Hero’s partnership marketing channels and manage day-to-day relationships with our partners. As part of this team, you will be analyzing large data sets and providing recommendations to drive revenue growth across a variety of verticals. You will also identify new partnership opportunities and assist in outreach, negotiation, deal structuring, and implementation. Through competitive research and data analysis you will play an integral part in helping shape SLH’s business strategy.”
Research Editor: “You’ll be responsible for working primarily with the editorial and outreach teams to identify opportunities to tell data-driven stories and bring the data results to life through articles and press releases, infographics, shareable graphics for social media, and dynamic animations for video.”
VP of Marketing: “There are over 44 million Americans living with student loan debt. As the Vice President of Marketing you’ll be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing our marketing strategy that helps us find, connect, and assist student loan borrowers.”
Product Designer: “The mission of the Product Designer is to create engaging experiences that help student loan borrowers make financial decisions. The Product Designer will participate in the entire product development lifecycle, including user research and analysis, ideation, planning, and execution. You’ll work closely with the Product Manager to identify, understand, and prioritize opportunities. You’ll also work with Analysts, User Researchers, and Engineers to ship high-quality tests and features.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!