by Chris Durst Sept. 15 2017
Student Loan Hero offers both current and former students free loan calculators, as well as unbiased, personalized advice and repayment plans through an easy-to-use online dashboard.
The company has work from home positions available in four departments – Content, Marketing, Operations, and Product.
The company offers great benefits, check this out:
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and location.
- Equity: We’ll give you vested shares in the company.
- Vacation: Unlimited.
- Flexible hours: Work when you’re most productive.
- Work remotely: Work from wherever you want in the world. (Costa Rica, anyone?)
- New equipment: We’ll hook you up with a $2,000 technology stipend to purchase a laptop or whatever helps you work.
- Remote workspace: We’ll pay up to $500/month for a remote office space (e.g., co-working space).
- Wellness: We cover 100% of premiums for employees and dependents on a silver-level health insurance plan, plus you get up to $150/month for gym, fitness classes, nutrition counseling, weight loss programs, nutritious food delivery service, acupuncture, massages, workout equipment, or race registrations.
- Continuing education: Up to $100/month for courses, books, or anything you’d like to learn!
- Financial contribution: Receive a 100% match of up to 3% of annual salary to a retirement account, or a 100% match of up to $2,000 toward student loan repayment assistance.
Their current job postings include:
Marketing Copywriter: “The Marketing Copywriter’s role is to take web pages, emails, and other content and create copy that improves conversion rates and gets results.”
Media Outreach Specialist: “The mission of the Media Outreach Specialist is to earn media placements aimed at marketing Student Loan Hero as a leader in the student loan and personal finance space. Success is measured by number of quality media placements earned. This work positively impacts our SEO rankings as well as brings referral traffic back to our site.”
Writer: “The mission of the Writer is to craft amazing blog posts and other content that knocks our readers’ socks off. We want the reaction to our writing to be “Wow! This is the most useful resource I’ve ever read on the topic!”
VP of Marketing: “There are over 44 million Americans living with student loan debt. As the Vice President of Marketing you’ll be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing our marketing strategy that helps us find, connect, and assist student loan borrowers.”
Customer Experience Manager: “The Customer Experience Manager is focused on continuously improving our customer experience. From answering support tickets to building out customer support processes, this position is responsible for designing, implementing, and evolving the customer service experience.”
UX Researcher: “As a User Experience (UX) Researcher, you’ll work closely with our Product Designer and Product Manager to research and identify customer needs, and derive insights that inform product strategy.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!