By Mike Haaren, Co-Founder Rat Race Rebellion – Sept. 17, 2019
U-Haul has posted openings for part-time work from home Customer Service Agents. No college required. Online training provided. While you do NOT have to live in Arizona, you do have to be available to work AZ time hours.
Pay details aren’t mentioned. But Glassdoor employee reviews put it at about $10-$11/hr. However, that’s not official.
“Hiring in all states/cities/counties except the following – CA, DC, Chicago, New York City, Seattle and Montgomery County.”
Here’s what the company has to say about the roles:
Requirements for this position
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
TRAINING / EDUCATION
We offer on-the-job education which allows you the opportunity to learn and begin performing some of your job duties while helping customers. This role offers hands-on education working with your manager from day one.
- You will spend 2 hours within the first 3 days at a U-Haul Center [apparently, local U-Haul rental store] for training purposes.
- Expect to be on the phones taking live calls by day 2 of training with your manager.
- Anytime 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Sunday (Arizona time)
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
- Guaranteed hours: 25 hours May through September, 15 hours October through April.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are looking for Part-Time Work
- You are a dependable team player with a positive attitude
- You enjoy a fast-paced training and work environment
- You enjoy speaking with and helping customers
- You are empathetic and a problem solver
- You are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO WORK FROM HOME
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. And if you’d like to see more jobs and gigs, see our Big List of Work from Home Jobs. Good luck in your applications!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!