by Chris Durst Nov. 11, 2019
Nexrep is actively seeking independent work-from-home reps for Inbound Sales Reps on their DRTV client account.
The company’s hiring from all states except NY, CA, RI, WA, AR, OR, IN and IL.
In preparation for this sponsored post, we spoke with a Nexrep’s Director of Marketing and Communications to gather details about these opportunities. Here’s what she wanted you to know about these roles:
We have a great opportunity here at NexRep to be an agent with Inbound Sales! Being an agent for this program is really fun!
- These customers have said yes to the product several times before they even pick up the phone – they want you to help them complete their purchase – it’s that simple!
- You get to be an extension of that fun and excitement as you place the order for the customer.
- It’s like you are going on a trip to the mall together, where you introduce additional items that complement their original purchase.
- These are typically happy, fun customers: after all, they are shopping!
- Our most successful agents have high energy and give the customer a fun experience – and the good news is that our top agents are invoicing $15 – $20 an hour!
If you’d like to earn extra money helping people shop and have fun, come join us at NexRep with Inbound Sales!
“NexRep is the highest quality, onshore, at home contact center based in the U.S. We have innovated the home agent contact center model by focusing on agent operations and sourcing that delivers professional level agents who match customer profiles. The result has been a fast-growing company that attracts the best talent and outperforms our competition. In 42 states in the U.S., we provide:
- Customer Service
NexRep handles inbound calls driven by media coming through a variety of sources including television, radio, direct mail, and web advertising. In this era, where media is ubiquitous and always on, traditional call centers are challenged scheduling agents. With NexRep’s model of at-home agents all over the United States, it is easy for us to provide service at all times and partner with our choice of agents. This means we can be selective and contract only with agents who have a natural ability to sell and who can provide exceptional customer care. Because of this unique model, coupled with our certification process, NexRep consistently brings in up to 20% more revenue than a standard call center.
We also provide inbound virtual receptionist services, with expert learning crafted for the individual brands of our clients. In addition, our dedicated 100% US-based agents embody the image each client aims to project, which makes the customer more informed, more likely to remember the brand and to make a purchase during the call and in the future.
Our clients are in industries including:
- Branded Retail
- Consumer Electronics
- Direct Response
- Catalog and Direct Mail
- Travel and Hospitality
APPLY TODAY: Inbound Sales
Some of the perks and benefits you can expect to experience here at NexRep are:
- Be your own boss. You decide when to contract
- Optimize your earning potential – you are not capped by an employee salary
- Answer calls from your home; take your business with you when you move
- NexRep provides certification, at no cost to you, to get you started
- NexRep offers live support you can contact if you have questions
- Save $4,000 or more each year on gas, insurance, and transportation
- CORPORATE WARDROBE
- Save $3,000 per year on clothing and dry cleaning of professional attire by working in your pajamas.
- EATING OUT
- Save $1,500 by eating lunch in the comfort of your own home
- HOME OFFICE
- Save on expenses when working from home with tax-deductible equipment
NexRep agents have the freedom to choose their hours and availability. Contracting from home without the requirement of an 8-hour “shift”, allows agents the flexibility to balance business and family. NexRep agents can grow their income by applying experience, skills, and certification they gain to optimize their hours, instead of waiting for a 2% annual increase from their employer. Unlike other companies that provide home-based opportunities, you will not just be a number in a report. From your initial phone assessment through certification to live-calls, NexRep’s experienced, professional staff provides the personalized support that will enable you to reach your full potential.
APPLY TODAY: Inbound Sales
Qualities Our Top Agents Have In Order To Be Successful
- NexRep independent agents maintain the highest quality calls by keeping a professional yet friendly tone of voice and have a strong understanding of our third-party clients’ brands and products.
- Successful NexRep agents understand that as independent contractors, it’s their business and they are their own boss. They value freedom and flexibility and don’t need constant support. Top NexRep professionals keep up their skills and exceed the high standards demanded by NexRep’s third-party clients by meeting their hours commitments and opting in to provide services over 25 hours per week to maintain momentum.
- OTHER PERSONALITY TRAITS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Telephone Skills
- High Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
If these are skills you have, join us as an independent contractor at NexRep today!
APPLY TODAY: Inbound Sales
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!