by Chris Durst Nov. 17, 2017
Work from Home at KellyConnect – HS Diploma & Six Months’ Customer Service – Pays Up to $17/Hr. – Hiring from All US Time Zones – Paid Virtual Training
KellyConnect has openings for Inbound Technical Support Agents (no need to be “geeky”) in all US time zones. Requirements include a HS diploma and at least six months’ customer service experience.
Paid training at $12-$14/hr. and, after 90 days, you’ll be eligible for a $500 training-completion bonus and a $250 performance bonus. “Earning potential $15-$17/hr.,” the company says.
In their words:
Our Technical Support Advisors provide support to resolve customer technology problems through a series of trouble shooting activities in a virtual call center environment. Common solutions include resolving username and password problems, data sharing & synchronization, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up, power cycling devices, navigating customers through application menus, and troubleshooting email issues. This is a performance based organization where all calls are recorded, monitored, and reviewed on a daily basis. You will be responsible for support of Computers and Operating Systems, tablets, MP3 players and other technical devices.
Perks of joining KellyConnect:
- Paid training at $12-$14/hr
- After 90 days Advisors are eligible for a one-time $500 Training completion bonus and $250 performance bonus
- Advisor earning potential of $15-$17/hr
- Explosive growth opportunities into departments such as Leadership, Quality Assurance, and Training
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Interact with customers in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Gather customer/product information and determine the issue by analyzing the symptoms
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues involving internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
- Research using available resources, including article database systems
- Complete required training to stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Participate in frequent 1:1/classroom video coaching sessions with leadership
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
Position Requirements Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
• Proper phone and chat etiquette, including using client verbiage and positive positioning
• Ability to speak and type clearly and accurately, using proper grammar
• Ability to multitask between customer calls and logging of case notes
• Skilled at responding to multiple chat conversations simultaneously, including messages from your team, leadership, and support groups, like Quality Assurance
• Experience with mobile devices (mp3 players, tablets, smartphones)
• Ability to empathize with customers, making them the primary focus of your actions, then tailoring communication to each caller
• Openness to constructive coaching and ability to implement performance objectives
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to adjust to constantly-changing technology, processes, and team structures
• Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure, job ambiguity, escalated customer calls); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
• Sets high standards of performance for self, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
Conditions of Hire:
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Previous experience working overnight shifts
- Must provide phone and internet services and quiet work environment, as position is virtual
Click here > leave the “-select all-” as is > click on the “Search for Jobs” button to see the jobs. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!