By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – July 12, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – P/T and F/T Customer Service Reps – Up to $18/Hr. – Paid Virtual Training “Begins On or About Aug. 10”
VIPdesk Connect is seeking part-time and full-time Customer Service Reps for their HomeAdvisor account. But apply or share quickly if interested — “Our next virtual training class begins on or about August 10th…” Training is paid.
Per the company, the job pays up to $18+/hr. (hourly rate, plus incentives).
HomeAdvisor is the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. It lets homeowners view average project costs, find local prescreened home professionals and book appointments online.
Applicants must live in one of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, OH, TN, TX, UT, or VA. (If your state isn’t listed, don’t despair — check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs like these!)
The job in the company’s words —
As a Part-time Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, affectionally called Sales Brand Ambassadors, you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects.
You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, we reward you with bonuses and incentives.
Sales Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to commit to working 18+ hours per week on a consistent basis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, or Virginia
Extra credit if you have some call center experience, college, or six months’ experience in inbound sales with upselling.
Employee reviews give VIPdesk Connect 3.7 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor and 3.5 on Indeed.
For full details and to apply, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!