by Chris Durst Nov. 6, 2017
Work from Home Jobs – Chanel Customer Service Agents (“Brand Ambassadors”) Needed
VIPdesk Connect is a legitimate company whose work from home jobs we’ve been posting for years.
The company is seeking full-time Elite Brand Ambassadors for Chanel. Per employee reviews online, these jobs pay about $10/hr., but the company has not confirmed this.
Currently, these positions are available ONLY in the following areas: Dallas, TX; Palm Beach, FL; Houston, TX; Piscataway, NJ; McLean, VA; Las Vegas, NV; and Chicago, IL. (If you’re not in one of these areas, you may be interested in working for them as a Skullcandy Customer Service Rep.)
Here’s what they have to say about this opportunity:
The Elite Brand Ambassador is dedicated exclusively to the Chanel customer service program and is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for Chanel’s customers via phone, email, and chat. The Elite Brand Ambassador will assist Chanel’s customers with all aspects of customer service including the placement of orders, general customer service assistance and escalated issues across three lines of business: Fragrance & Beauty, Watches & Fine Jewelry, and Fashion. The Elite Brand Ambassador will utilize a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports Chanel’s brand standards and goal of providing world-class customer service to their customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Handle customer service inquiries with sophistication for Chanel customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Provide warm, personable, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance and beauty of Chanel and proud to represent the brand.
- Provide service in a manner that takes the service one step further, by engaging in fact finding to ensure you are solving all of the customer needs.
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing them with suggestions for products that match their interests and needs.
- Ability to retain and convey thorough knowledge and benefits of Chanel’s products.
- Confident and driven to find solutions to customers issues
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, sales, etc.).
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards.
- Communicate with customers and exhibit genuine empathy when appropriate.
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourishes brand loyalty.
- Ability to accurately document customer interaction details accurately.
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers.
- Applies client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous in-store retail experience ideally in luxury retail.
- Have a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics and luxury goods in general.
- College degree preferred.
- Have experience with luxury brands and serving affluent customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and proven success in customer service in a luxury environment preferred.
- Chat experience preferred.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new things.
- Desire to keep learning.
- Very professional, calm.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with excellent spelling and use of grammar skills.
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs.
- Polite, friendly and knowledgeable phone demeanor.
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
- Able to work within the given availability outlined above.
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!