by Chris Durst Dec. 6, 2017
Granada is an outsourcing provider of client support services. They’re a reputable company that gets good reviews from the folks who work with them.
Currently, they are hiring Work at Home Call Center agents for their Children’s Donation positions in Colorado, Florida, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona, Nevada.
Here’s what the company has to say:
“Our growing business is looking for individuals who have a heart for children and passion for giving to join our team of Children’s Donation Coordinators. We need individuals who possess a passion for making a difference in the lives of children through charity. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understand of charity, children, as well as soft-sales skills as you will be asking for donations from previous donors. This position is a combination of sales and customer service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from individuals calling to donate during active campaigns
- Make outbound phone calls to solicit for donations from previous donors
- Make outbound calls to say, “Thank You” to donors
- Assist donors with recurring payments if chosen
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior soft sales experience
- Experience with charity work
- Experience in donation support roles for non-profit organizations
- Soft sales skills are a must
- Compassion for children who are undergoing medical treatments
- Thankful tone and attitude towards donors
- Bilingual in either language
- Most importantly align with the client’s mission.
What are the office requirements to work with Granada as a work at home Children’s Donation Coordinator?
- A clean desk
- Quiet environment free of distractions
- Focusing on providing individualized, exceptional service to your customer!
What are the minimum computer system requirements to work with Granada as a Children’s Donation Coordinator?
- Intel Core i3 4th generation and above, Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor
- AMD A8, AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD E2 and above processor
- 2.00 Ghz or faster processor speed
- 4 GB, although 8 GB is preferred
- Internet Speed
- 10 Mbps Download
- 5 Mbps Upload
What can you expect from Granada?
Comprehensive benefits options to select from when you work 30 hours or more a week:
- Accident Insurance”
Click here to learn more and to apply for these positions. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your side gig plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!