by Chris Durst July 7, 2017
First, let me dangle the “carrot” a bit. These positions come with:
- A company car
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Company laptop, phone and other electronics
- 5 week paid training program (3 weeks of training to be held near Tampa, Florida) – flight, temporary lodging and transportation while training provided
- Compensation package with a base salary of $36,400, plus quarterly incentives/bonuses based on performance and paid overtime
- Non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekend hours
If you’re open to a home-based job with some local travel (50% at home, 50% travel), Nielsen may have just the slot you’re looking for.
The company that monitors and reports on what consumers watch and buy is actively hiring home-based Field Representatives in a number of US metro areas.
In this role you’ll establish and maintain relationships with Nielsen Panel Members (the men, women, and families whose mobile, online and TV viewing is being measured). You’ll also schedule visits with Members in your territory, collect and report data, and perform related duties.
Requirements include a high school diploma and a driver’s license, great people skills, negotiation skills, experience with consumer electronics, and solid organizational and time-management skills.
To see their open positions, visit the Nielsen job search page > Enter the words “field representative” (in quotes) in the Keyword box > click the “Search for jobs” button > Read through the search results to find the Field Representative and Field Service Representative positions in your area. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!