by Chris Durst Feb. 8, 2018
Progressive, one of the largest providers of car insurance in the United States, is now hiring work from home Customer Service Call Center Representatives.
You must live within 60 miles of one of the following areas:
- Las Vegas, NV
- Houston, TX
- Raleigh, NC
- Detroit, MI
- Kansas City, MO
- Pittsburgh, PA
If you (or your friends and family) live in any of these areas, these opportunities are well worth looking in to. TRAINING STARTS SOON – APPLY QUICKLY!!
The pay is $15 – $19 an hour, the company provides all of the equipment you’ll need, and training is paid and virtual.
Here’s what they say on the Progressive site:
Join our team as a Customer Service Rep, and you’ll have the opportunity to build your career with the benefit of working remotely from your home. For our customer service team, it’s all about helping others. We’re looking for people with a passion for building relationships and a knack for problem-solving to join our team and care for our customers.
We’ll provide you with office equipment and training virtually so that you can feel confident you’re providing the best possible customer service while still in a work from home environment. Whether answering questions about billing, explaining policy coverage or assuring available products are offered, you’ll be the voice of Progressive to our customers. You’ll have the support of a virtual, collaborative team, which includes ongoing coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $15-$19, plus:
- Additional 10% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
- Top performance awards and contests with cash payouts
- Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and resolving those needs effectively and efficiently
- Help customers with insurance needs like adding/deleting vehicles and drivers from policies, assuring available products are offered, or processing renewals, cancellations, reinstatements, and payments
- Must live in one of the areas noted above
- One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
- Work or educational experience must include:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
- Previous remote work experience
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
- Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Work From Home Office Details:
- Remote office internet connection should be via DSL or Cable Modem with minimum speed of 1mbps down and 0.5mbps up.
- Your computer or router should be physically connected to the modem by a cable. No wireless connection
- All Progressive hardware you receive needs to be connected to a surge protector
Click the link for the area you live near.
- Las Vegas, NV – click here for this area
- Houston, TX – click here for this area
- Raleigh, NC – click here for this area
- Detroit, MI – click here for this area
- Kansas City, MO – click here for this area
- Pittsburgh, PA – click here for this area
To be the first to hear about work from home jobs and side gigs, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!