By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Aug. 7, 2018
Work from Home Jobs – Seasonal Customer Service Reps for VIPdesk Connect/Skullcandy – Paid Virtual Training – “$10/Hr.”
VIPdesk Connect is again hiring Seasonal Customer Service Reps for its Skullcandy account and other brands. “Work 32-40 hrs. per week.”
Skullcandy makes popular audio and gaming headphones and related accessories. After paid virtual training, you’ll be doing support via phone, chat, email, social media, etc., for Skullcandy as well as brands such as ASTRO Gaming. Online training begins on or about Sept. 21, but seats will probably fill long before then. So apply or share soon if interested!
The last time we covered this position, about a year ago, the pay was listed as $10/hr. We assume the current rate is at least $10/hr., but will update here if we hear something different.
For these openings, “applicants must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin.”
Here’s the gist in VIPdesk’s words:
- Six (6) or more months experience sales with consumer products brands
- Six (6) or more months with tier one troubleshooting
- Two (2) or more years related customer service experience
- Able to work at a desk/computer for 95% of each scheduled shift
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Brand Ambassador is required to have a home-office environment, internet access, USB headset, router, modem, web camera and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- Able to work weekend and holiday hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check
- Must live in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
Essential Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers via all channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social and other channels) to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Meet our clients average handle time targets, quality standards, productivity metrics, and adhere to policies and procedures
- Attend training and meetings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about our clients products and services offered
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Applying client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
Employee reviews on Glassdoor give VIPdesk Connect 3.7 stars out of 5. To go to the job listing, click here. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get a jump on job offers, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post with other Rat Race Rebels!