By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder – March 27, 2017
Work from Home Jobs – Seasonal TurboTax Support Specialists – English & Bilingual Spanish – $20/Hr. – P/T and F/T
“It’s that time of year again” (groan), with the tax man asking everyone to pay their tab. Along with it, Intuit needs Tax Support Specialists — English-only and bilingual Spanish — to help TurboTax customers complete their taxes. Base pay per Glassdoor reviews is $20/hr.
Both part-time and full-time jobs are listed.
Here are the Essential Skills for the jobs, taken directly from the job leads:
- The ideal candidate will have a background in business, finance, accounting, or tax.
- Basic knowledge of tax laws and tax concepts.
- Some experience preparing federal and state returns for individuals (1040)
- Some experience providing support in a call center environment a plus (WFH or on site)
- Internship with a tax preparation firm a plus
- Critical thinking, problem solving
- Persistence and determination
- This is an audio/visual position communicating with customers via phone and video
No mention of state hiring restrictions in the job descriptions. To go straight to the part-time job listing, click here. For the full-time listing, click here. For the designated bilingual Spanish job listing, click here. Employee reviews on Glassdoor give Intuit 4.3 stars out of 5. Employee reviews on Indeed give the company 4.2. For more work from home jobs and side gigs, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!