by Chris Durst Sep. 30, 2019
The folks at Working Solutions just wrote us to say they need “1,000s of agents between now and January 1st.”
The company accepts independent contractors from all states except California, New York Pennsylvania and Washington.
Current and past agents with the company rate their experience with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. Along with feedback from RRRebels who work with Working Solutions, it seems that, overall, people are positive about contracting with the company.
Per the company’s FAQ page, “Each program is paid differently. Some pay by the record or entry, while others pay by talk minutes, sales, or a combination of both. Some agents may be paid a set amount per program. Agents have earned the equivalent of anywhere from $9 an hour to $30 USD an hour, depending on the program. Your income will vary, based on the work you are doing, your performance, how much work is available, and how much time you put in.”
The THREE ROLES they are currently looking to fill are:
- Tax Software Customer Service Rep
- Travel Reservation Specialist (Do not have to have travel agent experience for this position. Please notice technical requirements.)
- Retail Customer Care Rep
Here’s a quick look at what the company has to say about these roles:
Tax Software Customer Service Rep
“This is a remote independent contractor role which provides personalized tax preparation software support through inbound phone calls and video customer service and technical support, handling technical support questions via phone, with video capability. Help customers who are working on tax returns with both product and software inquiries, as well as with tax software questions and calculations. Focus on interactions regarding software navigation, plus assist customers with locating prior years’ returns and amendments. Accurately assess customer requests outside of preference scope of work and route to appropriate team for customer resolution. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer service environment.”
Travel Reservation Specialist
“This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment.”
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
- Experience with complex problem resolution a plus.
- Processor must be: Intel Core i5, i7, i9 or AMD A10, AMD A12, AMD Ryzen, or AMD Threadripper
- 8 GB of RAM or higher (standard req is 4 GB)
- Windows 10 ONLY
Retail Customer Care Representative
“This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support for an arts-and-crafts specialty retailer. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment to help customers make creativity happen.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!