by Chris Durst May 4, 2020
VIPdesk Connect is hiring for their HomeAdvisor account! Must currently live in one of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, NV, NM, NJ, NC, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI. (Share with friends and family who live in these states – they’ll love you for it!)
If you’re looking for a full-time job that pays up to $16/hr (hourly rate, plus incentives), HomeAdvisor seeks people to handle customer service queries via phone, email and chat. Paid virtual training included.
TRAINING BEGINS MAY 27th.
HomeAdvisor is the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace that provides a free service to homeowners with the tools and resources they need to complete their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects.
Here’s what VIPdesk Connect says about this opportunity:
“What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. The position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
Bonus and Commissions
- Outstanding work deserves rewards. Top performers earn over $16/hr.
- 95% of team earns weekly commissions.
Guaranteed Schedules for Top Performer
- Top 10% decide when they want to work.
- Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each other.
- Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
Recognition and Appreciation
- Team-driven culture of peer recognition.
- Contributions, assistance, and collaboration matter, so recognition matters.
Who You Are
You are driven to exceed goals and eager to contribute to the team’s success. Your motivation is your greatest strength and the source of your success. More than your need to achieve, you view rejection as motivation. Pressure energizes you. You take initiative to solve your own problems first before seeking help from others. You don’t give up.
You embrace technology and have an aptitude for learning new systems. Your passion for the customer experience is matched with your commitment to learning and improving—every day. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to drive a conversation.
What You Do
As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, affectionally called Sales Brand Ambassador, you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects.
You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, we reward you with bonuses and incentives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to work weekends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
Full-time team members work 32-40 hours per week, up to 5 days per week between the following hours:
Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM ET
Sat & Sun 8:30 AM–6:30 PM ET
team members work one weekend shift (Sat or Sun) each week
Our next training class is tentatively scheduled to begin on or about May 27, 2020 with daily classes held 11:00 pm-5:00 pm ET (Monday-Friday). ”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!