by Chris Durst May 2, 2022
Pearl Interactive Network has posted openings for full-time work from home Customer Service Reps.
Pay is listed as $18/hr. + $4.22/hr. towards Health & Wellness Benefits.
No college required. Two shifts to choose from. Benefits included.
The company will provide computer equipment, monitor(s), and headset.
No state exclusions are noted in the job post.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to Medicare Part A and/or B telephone inquiries from the Medicare provider community which includes billing offices, medical societies, provider consultants, Managed Care Organizations, attorneys, etc. regarding Medicare Fee-for-Service coverage guidelines and policies covering a wide range of topics to include provider enrollment, Medicare appeals, debt recovery, claim payment information, telephone reopening requests, and general coverage for multiple provider specialties.
Why choose Pearl Interactive Network?
Join Our Team and embrace the winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employee’s desires and efforts to serve our consumers, clients, and community. Our values of customer satisfaction, teamwork, a family atmosphere, quality services, respect for each other, transparency, and innovation are what make Pearl, the employer of choice. As a woman-owned, HUBZone certified social enterprise, Pearl offers hiring priority to our Veterans, Military Spouses, and their families, as well as individuals with disabilities.
Pearl offers a Competitive Compensation and Benefits package to include:
- Rate: $18.00 per hour + $4.22 per hour towards Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off, Paid holidays
- 401K eligibility
- Additional ancillary benefits to support your lifestyle professionally, physically, and financially through our professional development and coaching program.
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM (EST) 2 shifts to select from.
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum upload speed of 20Mbps and download speed of 5Mbps. No Satellite Connections. Test your network at speedtest.net to verify before you apply.
- Ethernet cable access. Wi-Fi-only connectivity, prohibited.
- Private and secure workspace within your home. Away from noise and distractions.
- Computer equipment, monitor(s), and headset provided.
- Respond to each customer’s need and request and ensure each customer’s encounter is positive and productive.
- Access multiple systems to research customer problems and record inquiry types.
- Research CMS and company websites to provide knowledge and education to customers on additional resources which can be used in the future.
- Access the IVR and Internet Portal systems as needed to help educate customers on self-service options that are available to them.
- Review claims processing systems to identify specific claim edits and audits applied on claims. Analyze claim edits and audits to determine reasons for claim denials.
- Review debt recovery systems to troubleshoot reasons for pending accounts receivables and the generation of overpayment demand letters. Review and analyze data to determine reasons for overpayments.
- Review local medical coverage and national medical coverage policies in order to troubleshoot reasons for claim denials and reductions.
- Review other systems to address and determine a resolution to other customer issues to include pending appeals, aged claims, and Medicare Secondary Payer.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent. Some college education is preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center, customer focus, or claims processing in the insurance industry or medical coding, preferred.
- Current or previous security clearance a plus.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good listening and strong verbal communication skills.
- Working on a PC in a Windows or similar environment.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!